Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. Manuscript should be submitted in 2 separate files i.e. Title Page (containing authors' details) and Blinded Article File (without any mention of authors' or institution names).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; either Times New Roman or Arial font; and all illustrations, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Figure legends can be placed at the end of the text. Each figure is saved and uploaded as a single file, not embedded in the main text Word file. Figure format can be JPG or TIFF. Figure files should be properly labeled and important findings should be highlighted in figures e.g. by arrows.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.